Friday, January 25, 2008

Activities

When I first thought of doing this blog, I wasn't very busy so I had plenty of time to mess around with it trying to figure out what was going on. Since my first post, I've been on the go for the past few days and too tired to figure things out when I got home. So, until I'm proficient at this my posts may be a few days apart. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get english tool bars instead of arabic. I've pretty much pressed every button I can. At least the dashboard is in english.


CBI had a golf tounament on the coldest day of the year in Dubai. That may not be cold compared to Illinois cold, but it is compared to Dubai hot. I couldn't even feel the club in my hand for the last couple of holes. It started out as a great day so I can't complain. I wasn't even sweaty at the end of the round which has NEVER happened to me before. Our team didn't win but we weren't losers either. My partners were 3 of the nicest guys at CBI.

No comments: